Terrace Natural Teak Backless Bench
Masterfully crafted, superior-quality teak bench enriches any setting
- Exquisite teak backless bench provides stylish, generous seating for malls, gardens, country clubs and resorts
- Bench is ergonomically designed with deep, contoured seating
- High-quality, Grade A teak features a beautiful honey-gold wood grain finish that gradually softens to a silvery patina
- Expert mortise-and-tenon construction provides durable, long-lasting performance
- Crafted with sustainably harvested teak
- Available in 5 ft. length
- Natural oil and rubber in teak makes it resistant to dry rot, swelling, insects and mildew
- Solid 2-3/8" sq. legs, 2-3/8" wide seat slats
- Clearance Item: No Returns
Why is Teak So Sought After?
The ultimate outdoor furniture performance material! Superior-quality, Grade A teak is prized for its warm, honey-gold wood grain finish, along with its density, durability and strength. Our teak is harvested from the center of the tree. This means the high oil and rubber content of the wood forms a barrier against the elements without the need for sealers, preservatives, paint or varnishes. It is naturally resistant to moisture, rot, shrinking, splintering, insects and fungus. Low-maintenance teak offers a beautiful natural color variation from rich amber to a weathered silvery patina. It will continue to look beautiful for the lifetime of the piece.
Why Buy Teak From Us?
Our designs enrich the lifestyles of today, with clean, simple lines that suit both modern and traditional settings. They provide ergonomic enhancements for comfort with angled backs, higher seats, more generous seating proportions, and promote lasting use with performance-based hardware. Masterfully crafted one piece at a time, the collection is created with exquisite attention to detail, using kiln-dried wood with mortise-and-tenon joinery and stainless steel hardware for added strength and durability.
Easy Care Instructions
- Properly maintained teak will last for generations
- To clean dirt build-up, thoroughly clean teak products twice a year with water, mild soap and soft bristle brush
- To restore the original smooth wood surface, gently and evenly sand the teak using medium grade sandpaper
|Model Name||Backless Bench|
|Bench Seat Height||17"|