We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – if you aren’t, you can return it. Please call KirbyBuilt, at 1-866-965-4729, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday for authorization and return shipping instructions within 30 days of receiving your product. A unique return authorization (RA) number is required for each returned product, or the shipment will NOT BE credited.
- Returned merchandise must be shipped in original packaging, be unused and in resalable condition. KirbyBuilt inspects all returns and reserves the right to refuse credits on damaged, misused, or non-resalable items.
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable for all returns. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. No Collect on Delivery (COD) or Freight Collect shipments will be accepted.
- A restocking fee of 25% is charged on all returns and exchanges.
- Custom, personalized, replacement parts and clearance products are not returnable. Products considered "custom" include, but are not limited to, certain colors, some made-to-order products, and engraved and personalized products.
- Orders may be canceled without penalty prior to shipment, with the exception of customized items. If products have shipped prior to a cancelation request, it will be handled as return, described above.
- KirbyBuilt does not reimburse customers for any labor costs that may have been incurred for the assembly, disassembly, or installation of any product.
Damage During Shipping
Occasionally, damage occurs during shipping - please remember to inspect your products completely and take photos at the time of delivery. It is important to note any damage on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign off on the shipment. Damage and shortage claims must be reported within 5 days of delivery. All packaging and paperwork should be kept until the inspection process is completed.